I recently discovered the answer. Track down people who are hurting, and ask these questions:
1. Over the course of the last 12 months, what has been your most consistent present problem?
2. How do you go about solving that problem right now?
3. What happens if you don’t solve that problem?
4. If you could wave a magic wand, or if you had a genie that could solve this, how would you solve that problem?
5. Would that be worth paying for? If so, how much?
You can practice with friends and family first, so get comfortable. After you have found a serious problem, then seek out a solution person to handle it. With practice, this will pay off handsomely.